X4FC.Kiss.Vn Entertainment Forum - Friends Club !
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Conect The Friends !

Trang ChínhPortalLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

nhac nuoc ngoai`

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
truchoho
Lính
Lính
truchoho

Tổng số bài gửi : 26
Registration date : 13/04/2008

nhac nuoc ngoai` Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: nhac nuoc ngoai`   nhac nuoc ngoai` Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:08 pm

[youtube]More Free Videos Here
[/youtube]
Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo [English Cover]
Lyrics:\n\nThose who know and are born of the dawn\nKeep it close, and do not lose your sight of it\nYou are you, take your stand,
it is time\nShake away the darkness and stand\n\nThere is not one simple way to watch over you\nAs you\'re running through fields of wind\nYour heart, that you seek to keep hidden, I can see the wounds\nOh I wonder what your wandering eyes search for\nIs it for the mirror image just ahead\nBut no matter how you try to hide it, I can hear your saddened beating heart\nI hear it screaming\n\nI\'m just falling, from the darkness to dawn\nJust one step and your fate is determined\nDon\'t worry, take your stand, it is time\nNo need to be ashamed, take hold of your life\nFire away!\n\nCross carried on your back, step up to run through the fire\n\nAs distant memories are revealed to you\nI\'m unable to protect you from instinct\nYour mind, that you seem to lack free will of, I can see the pain\nNow let go if you wish to have your own future\nThat you have the will to decide for yourself\nCuz no matter how you try to hide it, I can see you hidden past your mask\nI see you screaming\n\nNo one\'s there to shelter you\nNo one\'s there to hold you up now\nSo take hold of your own fate, Take your stand\n\nYou\'re just falling, although born of the dawn\nHold your eyes open, do not lose sight of it\nYou\'re alright, take your stand, it is time\nWill away the darkness and stand tall\nFire away!\n\nCross carried on your back, step forward to run through the fire\nJust fire away!\n\nI\'m just falling, from the darkness to dawn\nJust one step and your fate is determined\nDon\'t worry, take your stand, it is time\nNo need to be ashamed, take hold of your life\nFire away!\n\nCross carried on your back, step forward to run through the fire\nJust fire away!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
truchoho
Lính
Lính
truchoho

Tổng số bài gửi : 26
Registration date : 13/04/2008

nhac nuoc ngoai` Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: nhac nuoc ngoai`   nhac nuoc ngoai` Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:09 pm

ban nao bik nhac tieng anh nao` hay nho' post len nha, post luon loi` nhac nua~ nha ^^! nhac nuoc ngoai` 333627
Về Đầu Trang Go down

nhac nuoc ngoai`
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang