X4FC.Kiss.Vn Entertainment Forum - Friends Club !
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Conect The Friends !

Trang ChínhPortalLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

one night....she..

Go down 
5 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
angela_kool
Thiếu Úy
Thiếu Úy
angela_kool

Tổng số bài gửi : 353
Đến từ : marie curie
Registration date : 22/04/2008

one night....she.. Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: one night....she..   one night....she.. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:18 pm

One night, the sky said to me, “If she makes you cry, why don't you leave her?” I looked at the sky and said, “Sky, would you ever leave your Moon?”

But now, I can’t believe I just gave up. I just let you drop out of my life. I tried to do everything to make you stay, then one day it just got too hard and I saw that what you really wanted was a life without me. Sitting here and watching u r going far…so far away from me, I know that I’m losing you. So I gave up and now you're really gone…gone away. I wish I could make you come back - but tears, wishes and prayers do nothing but make my pain more…my heart has been broken in pieces…

I’ll never forget the times we once shared, and I’ll never forget how much you once cared. I was never upset at you for anything you did. The couple times that you were angry with me, I thought myself “it's because you love me”. Why do you want to go away? You can do everything, you can want me to do anything you want, but please don’t go…please don’t let me be on my own. How could we say goodbye to what we had, the good times that made us laugh. I thought we'd get to see forever, but forever has gone away - it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday. Say goodbye – the word I have never known before…

I miss the times when you were around me. I miss the times we spent each other with the wonderful moments and the most memorable times of my life. I miss you so much…And I cry… A tear for the day we met, a tear for the day you said you loved me, a tear for all the moments i held you in my arms, a tear for every kiss, a tear for what our future was meant to be, a tear for the moment you said goodbye, a tear for everything that was so true. I cry for the time that u were no longer mine, I cry for the memories I’ve left behind, I cry for the pain, the loss, I cry for myself… What’s life without you by my side? What’s waiting without you to hold on? What’s eternity without you to be with, and what’s love without you to call my own? Who am I without you…

I wonder why…why is it that after all the pain you've put me through I still seem to love you? Every time I see you, it’s like meeting you for the first time all over again. What can I do now with the memories of what we had, and the pain you left - but why is it that I love you…love you more than ever…

But eventually, I realize that I’m not what you need. So I’ll let you go but I know that I’ll think of you every step of your way. I will always love you. I hope that life will bring you the most beautiful things, and I hope you have all you’ve dreamed of, but above all these I wish you’d find the love of lifetime. And I will always love you…

Deep inside, I feel like I’m dying…

I love you. You mean everything to me.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://mariecurie.biz/p/index.php
[KH]Hunterofthedark
Trung Úy
Trung Úy
[KH]Hunterofthedark

Tổng số bài gửi : 439
Đến từ : hố đen vũ trụ :))
Registration date : 05/04/2008

one night....she.. Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: one night....she..   one night....she.. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:38 pm

hay wa mài one night....she.. 831913
Về Đầu Trang Go down
L2B_loved_N
Smods (Đại Tướng)
Smods (Đại Tướng)
L2B_loved_N

Tổng số bài gửi : 975
Đến từ : nơi chỉ có mình ta....

one night....she.. Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: one night....she..   one night....she.. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:22 pm

hay, 1 tràng pháo tay one night....she.. 831913
Về Đầu Trang Go down
angela_kool
Thiếu Úy
Thiếu Úy
angela_kool

one night....she.. Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: one night....she..   one night....she.. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:14 pm

thank thank na` ^^

one night....she.. 985473:D:D
Về Đầu Trang Go down
[KH]Hieu_Knight
Trung Tá
Trung Tá
[KH]Hieu_Knight

Tổng số bài gửi : 867
Đến từ : Thế Giới Bóng Đêm...

one night....she.. Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: one night....she..   one night....she.. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:06 am

mù tiếng Tây one night....she.. 67972 one night....she.. 67972 one night....she.. 67972
Về Đầu Trang Go down
angela_kool
Thiếu Úy
Thiếu Úy
angela_kool

one night....she.. Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: one night....she..   one night....she.. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:59 pm

de bua na`o wo~n...

dzich ba`i nay ra ^^
Về Đầu Trang Go down
hellofange
Thượng Sĩ
Thượng Sĩ
hellofange

Tổng số bài gửi : 286
Đến từ : hỏi Chúa để biết thêm chi tiết
Registration date : 09/04/2008

one night....she.. Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: one night....she..   one night....she.. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:41 pm

cái này hình như tiếng tầu thì phải one night....she.. 172364 one night....she.. 172364
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://lineage2.com
angela_kool
Thiếu Úy
Thiếu Úy
angela_kool

one night....she.. Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: one night....she..   one night....she.. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:47 pm

ho ho...

tieng anh mu`...

><....
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

one night....she.. Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: one night....she..   one night....she.. Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

one night....she..
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang